Thursday, May 8, 2008

Seniors watch late night ESPN

: Sherrie Perkovich

Seniors must watch a hulluvalot of ESPN in the wee hours of the night... or so the media buy would suggest. Ok, I admit it, I'm an ESPN junkie... to the degree that I can probably recite the sports news for you... I, however, am not interested in wheel chairs, adjustable beds, nor life saving devices I wear around my neck.

I have some advice for the companies out there that are wasting their money on remnant cable buys.... STOP! You are wasting your likely already small budgets. Instead of being sold on run of network media buys when you don't know where or when you ad will appear, how about a fine tuned media plan that reaches exactly who your target audience is... when they are actually up and able to receive you message. And not half way between here and neverland....

No comments: